wiring question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring question
From: Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 09:15:47 -0500
I have a '79 Midget.
While looking at fuses the other night, I noticed a wiring 'block' next to
the fuse box. It has many male connectors (2 rows of 5, if I remember
correctly). It has 2 connectors open on the top row, and 3 on the bottom
(or vice-versa). Anyway next to it, are two wires, with female connectors,
that are not hooked up to anything. I looked at the pictures in the Haynes
and the Bentley book. They show it just as I found it. That is to say, the
open connectors match what I have. The question, then, becomes : How do I
find out what these two wires are for, and where should they be connected?
They just disappear into a wiring harness. The only thing electrical that I
can't seem to make work right now is the heater fan.

Michael Walter - Winona, MN
mwalter@luminet.net
http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/

"There is a price to be paid for owning a piece of automotive history"
old truck (his) - new Honda (hers) - '81 Harley (his)
'79Midget (to be decided)