Body shop in Denver

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body shop in Denver
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 14:24:40 -0600 (MDT)
I am giving up trying to do my sills on the gt and I am in need of a shop
that can do the work for a reasonable price.  I was hoping to be able to
do the work on my own but I just can't get things to line up.  No matter
what I do my sills are sitting about an inch too high.  I suppose I would
also condider a GT with good sills if anyone has one.  The car will be
getting sebring reproduction fenders so if the car is generally solid with
or without anything else (interior engine/trans etc) I would like to hear
about it.  TIA

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with one sill in the wrong place
'63 Buick 215 begging for a car that might get finished some day