Re: How fast???

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: How fast???
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:32:50 -0700
Wow...  I was over 5k on the tach on 101 today..  That's equates to over
90!!!!  And I could put my foot in it and it would accelerate!!!  I
prolly shouldn't be going that fast on a month old engine.  Oh.. I
passed an A on the shoulder with it's hood up.  I was to many lanes over
and going to fast to stop. :-(  I turned around and by the time I got
back it was gone.  So it must not have been to serious.