under-dash panel (liner) for '71 MGB/GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: under-dash panel (liner) for '71 MGB/GT
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:58:34 EDT
Trying to locate a source for the underdash panels.  Mine are broken, cracked
and generally will no longer do.  Need both sides, left and right.

I   have identified them in several mail order catalogs, but I don't think
the right side replacement has the cut out accomodation for the radio
speaker.   There is only one type listed so I assume this fits all "B's"

 My GT "sound system" is original BL (am and fm) and I would like to keep it
that way, which means fastening the speaker to the underdash panel.

Any source information on the right side underpanel with slots for radio
speaker or any advice is appreciated.....Thanks......mel