Re: MGA!

To: Lec089@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA!
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:34:34
At 09:51 AM 9/29/99 EDT, Lec089@aol.com wrote:
>Just got my latest issue of the MGA! and found they had sent me one of
last years (Nov-Dec 1998) issue.  Any one have the same experience? ....

I think they sometimes send out a recent back issue to new subscribers, but
it shouldn't happen to a long term member.  I've been waiting for my copy
to arrive before responding.  I often get my mail a day or two later than
most people, but I just today received my copy of MGA!, only about a week
later this time.  Good news is that it's the correct issue.  Bad news is on
your end, time to notify the NAMGAR mailing staff.  Sorry.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg