RE: Turn Signal Question

To: "'Tony Woodruff'" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Turn Signal Question
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:06:37 +0200
Use a proper manual with a electrical diagram.
Trace all wires and replace all poor contacts (i.e.) bullet connector
receptacles, which cause most of the poor connections.
While busy you also can check how firm the bullet is soldered onto the wire,
if needed replace or resolder.

Good luck,

Hans

'71 BGT been there - done it