RE: Heater Control Cable and Current

To: <FlynShoot@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Heater Control Cable and Current
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:43:02 -0700
Tsk, tsk, tsk...you didn't state what year your B is! I can't remember what
year the breakdown is (CB vs RB?) but in earlier B's the ground is up front
on the engine and on newer B's the ground strap is on the tranny. Just
attended an electrical tech session and was told that if there is no ground,
the current will try to go through your heater cable or throttle cable.
Hope this helps.

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA