Re: Cables

To: mkris@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: Cables
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:02:59 -0600 (MDT)
The cable is a standard brake cable from a bicycle.  The ones from a
mountain bike will be a little thicker than road bike cables but I don't
think it matters.  The cable will come in a package of generic length with
two cable ends one on each side.  Trim off the one thatis not the shape of
the current cable end on the gas pedal then fit the cable and sheath to
the car once you have done that you can trim the sheath but remember to
remove the inner cable first.  After the sheath is cut put it in place and
run cable back through it and trim it to fit.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis