RE: New member- 1997 C230

To: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: New member- 1997 C230
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:33:15 -0700
Here is an interesting site on oil filters. This guy bought a bunch of
filters & cut 'em open & compared the guts:
http://minimopar.simplenet.com/oilfilterstudy.html#m1-301

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA