Re: Tranny mount X member

To: "Enrique Claure" <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny mount X member
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:03:34 -0400
during my engine tranny swap between my two BGT's...
I bolted the mount to the tranny...then the mount to the cross member...
then lifted the tail end up and mounted the cross member.
...YMMV but it worked easily for me.
Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see menu for MG Automobiles  and Triumph Automobiles)