Re: imMature Garbage

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: imMature Garbage
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:55:24 -0700
Kai-
You need to calm down there, guy.
Most of the people on this list are not serious when they make spelling
korrections.
I think maybe the Tr**mph list deserves you if you don't want to put up with a
little joking around.
Here is a little hint: over past RETURN, and to the left of END, but below
INSERT is a little button.
Use it, count to 10, and then you will feel much better.
Mike Jose, still waiting on the verdict as to an SU Conversion on emissions.