RE: Windows Y2K "Important"-NOT!

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: RE: Windows Y2K "Important"-NOT!
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:30:39 -0700
This is the second time that this has been posted. This is NOT a Y2K issue.
1) I bought my computer in 1995...already set for 4 digits & I know I didn't
change it
2) This only affects the way the date is displayed, not how the date is
recognized. You can also change it to display international style with the
date first,then the month, etc.

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster