RE: Cruise Control

To: "'simbafish@home.com'" <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: RE: Cruise Control
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:10:49 -0500
Stuart,

I don't know if you have an answer yet, but I have one in my C, and plan to
put one on my BGT. If you, or anyone, want's more information let me know
and I can give a more full description. Installation is not hard.

For the short time, the biggest problem you will have is that they are all
negative ground, and your TD is most likely positive ground. Other than
that, figuring out how to connect the cable to your throttle shaft is the
hardest part. However, there were a number of metal pieces furnished with
the kit I had that made the job easy.

Jack