Re: List Badge

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, <scotty@dove.net.au>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: List Badge
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:56:56 -0400
Here is the URL for the List Badge Templates Sorry it took so long to get
them up. I was trying to get them on my AOL webspace but for some reason
AOL will not let me have permission to upload to that space. I am trying
to get that solved and whaen I do I will transfer them there.

Nothing fancy just an image and jpg,eps and pdf file. THe pdf came up
blank for me but someone else might get the image from it.

This is on my work server and we are not really supposed to use it for
personal stuff but I figure I will have it down in a few days so I went
ahead and set it up.

Be nice to the server folks. LOL

Larry

Larry Macy