PeePee Size (was Suburbans)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: PeePee Size (was Suburbans)
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:52:31 EDT
<In my professional opinion tire size and
          body lift are inversely related to the male driver's penis size.
          Thus, a highly lifted 4x4 with very large exaggerated tires
          suggests that the owner has a rather small penis.  >

Hmm - interesting theory! May be something to it, even with unmodified cars.
Didn't this theory first arise (if you'll excuse the term), in relation to
XKE drivers with gold chains around their necks? Made sense to me then!

Hey - raised up rubber bumper Bs???? Do you think????  Naw, couldn't be ;-)
What was I thinking? I'm sure all MGB owners are the same size. Of course in
comparison to MGA owners........

Bill
3 MGAs
1 MGC (regulation height and wheels)