Re: why no MGF in the US?

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: why no MGF in the US?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:35:28 -0600 (MDT)
Oh boy here we go again.

If I could ever get my butt in gear and finish the web page, Mike
Plumbstead (mgcars.org) has agreed to host a petition to help change this.
While everyone is discussing why MG isn't here I'll try and get the page
done and maybe we can make a difference.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis