The heater lives!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The heater lives!
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:08:33 -0600 (MDT)
After asking for help with the valve and core a few weeks ago, I was
playing with it last weekend.  It turns out the heater cable broke in at
least two places.  Twenty-eight years on the cable not bad.  Well when I
pulled it I must have turned the valve on.  Last night I was out driving
in 30 ish degree weather and roasting my butt off.  Now we are getting
snow so I am going to go play again.  I would like to be the first to lay
claim (lately) that my car is roasting me alive, but that is ok since I
live in Colorado.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis