Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Club Apathy (relatively long) -
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:13:30 -0400 (EDT)
A similar problem exists with dog shows.  As if some dogs shouldn't even be
allowed on the ground.  It's a real turn-off for true breed (or car) lovers.

For LBCs, suggest a "true labor of love" category.  Paid-for restorations
wouldn't qualify.  It could even go to those whose machine barely runs, but
due to persistence (or love of labor) it's still on the road. :)

At 12:52 PM 10/19/99 -0400, wizardz wrote:
>A major problem I've noticed at club events and showS in general is the
>'cleque-iness' of the events, and the lack of catagories.
>There are a lot of people out there (members and non) that don't bother going
>to events because the feel they are looked down on by the rest
>of the members.
(rest omitted)