Re: Missing VIN Plate/Chassis No.

To: Peter Edmands <ple@woodedlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Missing VIN Plate/Chassis No.
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:59:12 -0400
Are you sure that it is a C Chassis?  There really are a lot of differences
between a C Chassis and B Chassis.  The Torsion Bars are a dead give away,
as well as the lack of front coil springs.  If it really has a B number
then someone in the past has tried to pull a fast one for some reason.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559
69 MGC-GT