help decide which color

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: help decide which color
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:39:50 -0700
Had an interesting problem with my '76 B today. I was cruising down the
freeway when all of sudden had a big power drop. Couldn't get the car to go
over 40 mph. Pulled off to the side, looked under the hood, couldn't spot
anything obvious.  Revved the engine and it revved just fine. Pulled back on
the freeway w/o a lick of trouble the rest of the way.  On the way home from
work had the same thing occur. Same result. Any thoughts?
p.s.-running stock Z-S carb

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster