Re: Club Apathy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Apathy
From: David Hughes <xerxes48@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:37:57 -0700
I also think Paul is right in his thinking about having awards for the
real every day cars and not just the show queens. I remember going to an
MG club sponsored event a few years ago, and parking just out of sight
rather than dealing with the sneers I'd get for my dirty chocolate
brown, rubber bumpered midget with the bent rear bumper. I enjoyed
seeing the cars on display, but I felt like a total outsider.

I would like to see club events that catered more to the average Joe's
project than the rich guy's store-bought wonders!

Oh yes, and while I'm at it, What was that no LBC content joke about how
many light bulbs does it take to shed some light on a group of poor LBC
owners?

David Hughes