Re: Fuel starvation

To: Steve Conley <swconley@foxinternet.net>, mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel starvation
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:54:43 -0400
Perhaps a piece of debris in the fuel that blocked the main jet. On a cold
engine, dump the float bowl onto a white paper towel. Didja find it? If it keeps
happening you may want to clean the carb. You may also want to install a small
fuel filter on the firewall to catch these goodies coming from the fuel tank.

Jim