Re: Roller Throwout Bearing

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>, Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Roller Throwout Bearing
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:41:25 -0500
There are release bearings made for many cars that are "self-centering" for
precisely the reasons Max pointed to. I don't believe there is an
application for MGBs. The surface that contacts the pressure plate can
easily be moved side to side. Caused great alarm to those mechanics not
aware of their availablity.
They seem to work well.
        Peter C
---