Re: DGV Carb

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Subject: Re: DGV Carb
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:03:00 -0400
It's a very good condition, re-jetted for power 'Carb and manifold'
Although it's a Spitfire oriented page the photo near the bottom
of the page (in the DGV data section ) is the MGB 18V
setup I'm offering for sale. (pic taken 3 weeks ago)
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/dcoedata.htm

All throttle linkages, return springs etc included.
The current jetting info is right there in the table beside the photo.

Considering a new one is obtainable through VB or Moss for ~400
others will sell you an entire setup for $340
I'd let this go for $300. It's ready to bolt on and go!

It would take you longer to pull your old stuff off, than to install
this and have your engine up and running again.

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com