Re: OT - but figure somebody can give some guidance

To: kirkwood@garlic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - but figure somebody can give some guidance
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:35:53 EDT
This is why I do my own work on the Midget but take my Mitsubishi to a shop
that has all the right equipment and technicians.  They have access to
Mitchell On Demand and other tech help.

Maybe you could install a Lucas distributor and coil.  Then you just have to
set the points.

Sorry I can't really help.  Don't mean to sound like a smart a$$!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/21/99 3:16:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,