Re: Castrol Super Clean and aluminum

To: "William Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>,
Subject: Re: Castrol Super Clean and aluminum
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:19:36 -0400
Well Bill,
My only experience driving an A was in a 59 and a 61, when I was 15, at
the end of a tow rope. Bought then for $300, with no engine and was gonna
rebuid 'em. Ran outta money and into girls before my folks said get them
outta the garage!! So I will make no judgement on the virtues of driving
an A. After reading some of Barney's exploits I will not wager against
them either.

Larry
(Still rather drive a Midget)

At this exact moment in time 10/21/99 12:06,
william.eastman@medtronic.com made the profound statement:

>Hello, everyone
>
>I haven't posted much to the list lately but I am still out here- I
>just have the cloaking device engaged.  Larry Macy almost baited me with
>his delusional talk about Midget superiority (to a RBB  :-o ).  Larry,
>if you had included the A in that derogatory comment, then I would have
>had to defend the honor of the pinnacle of MG development, the
>beautiful, graceful MGA.

<SNIP>

>Regards,
>Bill Eastman
>61 MGA- design tour de force
>
>WARNING- the above document includes references to several well
>seasoned list running gags- read at your own peril (I probably should
>have put this at the beginning, eh?)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager