Re: Swap meet in Bristol, PA

To: ScotieMac@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swap meet in Bristol, PA
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:41:50 -0400
> Hi list,
>
> Forgive me if this has been discussed but I was hoping to get the details
of
> the swap meet this coming weekend. Thanks in advance.
>
> Scott

24th - Bristol, PA, All British Flea Market, 3001 Ford Rd. (one block west
of Rte 413) Call Lou DiFabio 215-639-4036 in the evening for more info.

This is right in the area in which the I95 exit for Bristol (northbound
only!) is.  Those of you heading south will have to take the Pendel I95
exit, and take 413 all the way down to Bristol (8 miles?).

Say hello to my mother, she'll be there for some of the meet.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @home

http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/mgb/
'66 MGB Forsale (Resto/Parts); Bristol, PA