burned..-Stefan reply COMMENT!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: burned..-Stefan reply COMMENT!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:54:19 -0400
I've been biting my tongue on this one....but since
Stefan stepped in...I'm only going to comment
on Stefans 'stance'!

I will back Stefan's logistics for the comments he set forth
for one major reason.

I recently drove 2 hours to buy parts from Stefan.
The parts were BETTER than I expected them to be.
He even came equipped with more than one of items
for me to pick 'the best of' from.

anyone going business like that...should be listened to.
There a scruples and moral fiber there... at least in the business sense.

By the way Stefan...the hardtop buffed up nicely and color matches my car
exactly!

The radiator proof tested fine to all the way to 50 psi.!    :-)

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
1973 Round wheel arch wire wheel Midget in the works

wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com