Re: Fuel in Australia

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel in Australia
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:03:08 +1000
Shell's Optimax is indeed *very good stuff*.

It is as good as Super (leaded) used to be in the good old days.

We reckon that you'd be able to run b/n 11 and 11.5:1 on this stuff instead
of
about 9.8:1 we can safely run on the current leaded fuel.

Of course, as a new product, we have yet to have the definitive answer on
exactly how high your compression can be on our motors. The above is a
current guess based on limited experience.

Mike