Re: Charging Problems-Bad Harness?

To: Speedo79@aol.com
Subject: Re: Charging Problems-Bad Harness?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:35:36 -0700
Steve,

   Sounds as if Paul Hunt has given you the path to follow for checking out your
system.  I can only add a suggestion in case you do decide to replace the wiring
harness.  Ed Kaler of JustBrits has a good thing going with the local office of
British Wiring (BW).  (I guess they're almost neighbors.)  It's BW that supplies
the wiring harnesses that Moss sells.  At any rate, Ed gives list members a very
good discount on BW stuff.  At least that was my experience.  Usual disclaimers
and YMMV.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB