RE: Parting out latest addition to the stable

To: "'James Nazarian Jr'" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Parting out latest addition to the stable
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:38:25 +0200
Through the grille the bonnet release mechanism should be visible.
As your '71 one is to be used as donor car, you possibly will not be afraid
for little damage to the grille anyway.

A screwdriver can be inserted through the slots of the grille and you should
be able to activate the bonnet release lever.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans also with a '71 BGT - in good shape