RE: underdash replacement panels for B (MGB GT)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: underdash replacement panels for B (MGB GT)
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
I bought some of the new panels for my '73 B GT.  I just gave up on getting
them to fit and sent them back.  I'm going to patch my old ones and
reinstall them.  New parts are awful!

Don Scott

At 04:55 PM 10/27/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>Thank you. Great story.
>Aspecially as my car is the same and age...
>I'll keep this in my file.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Hans
>
>'71 BGT with these panel not in place...even don't know if the old ones are
>usable

The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail to:
scottdon@napanet.net

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
    Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF, & 215 V8
Check it out:
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/