Re: MOWOG?!?!

To: R&C Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Subject: Re: MOWOG?!?!
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:27:01 +0100
Hello, All.

As I understand it, MOWOG does stand for Morris Wolseley Group. Why?
Well, MG stands for Morris Garages so the Morris part covers MG; the
Wolseley part is obvious and two merged manufacturers are more a 'group'
than 'garages'. However, it could also be...

Mostly Old Wagons On Gasoline.
Meagre Output While On Gasoline.
Make-Out Wheels Of Gaydon.

So, anyone else want a go...?