Re: Toolkit

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Toolkit
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:05:40 -0400
> with a snap closure.  Does anybody know of a source for heavy plastic bags
What I started using was an old daypack/bookbag I got for $4 at a
Goodwill. I found one with lots of interior and exterior pockets that
does a fiar job of keeping things organized including oil,brake fluid,
and a coil. For the wrenches I found a cordura rool-up with a velcro at
sears for under $10 and that works good. We are fortunate here in Maine
that LL Bean takes its returned merchandise and what is not perfect for
it's factory stores gets sent to Goodwill (made some great scores)
Carl