Re: MG Entries Car Rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Entries Car Rally
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:41:51 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> the Climb to the Eagle rally mentioned on the list
> previously by Eric, is on Friday 30th October. Entries are
> restricted to 200 cars and the Marque most represented is MG, as
> follows

oooops, Scotty got caught out by the error on the material sent out to
entrants... the date is actually Friday, 5th November!!

I got my materials in the mail yesterday (Friday 30th October) and broke
out in a cold sweat! Yep... they got it wrong and I guess they would
have been fielding phone calls all day!

So... I guess this will be another FUN DRIVING DAY with lots of little
old (and new) sports cars on the road.

Read all about it at http://www.gprally.com.au/eagle.html

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS I don't know how Scotty could pike out and go cruising in the tropics
rather than drive his little machine in company! :-)