Re: Treating & cleaning RB on MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Treating & cleaning RB on MGB
From: Marisa Emanuel <maemanuel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 06:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

I have a RB MGB & I keep the bumpers looking clean &
nice & black with a product called Black Chrome. I'm
pretty sure it's made by Turtle Wax. You should be
able to find it in one of the mega auto parts places
(AutoZone, Pep Boys, Napa, whatever you have in MO) I
clean the bumpers first with just regular car wash &
then use my Black Chrome. You apply it kind of like
wax (wipe on, buff off) It works very well!! I
couldn't live without it!!

Good luck!!

Marisa
76 B (with pretty black bumpers!)