Re: Has anyone seen THIS?

To: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>, "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Has anyone seen THIS?
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:21:56 -0400
The calAce has been around quite awhile.
I'll have to track him down...but there is one running around in my area
(Baltimore/Annapolis MD area)

I'll get a few pics is possible and his comments of the conversion.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
1973 Round wheel arch wire wheel Midget in the works

wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com