Re: Treating and cleaning rubber bumper on MGB

To: <MGALUVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Treating and cleaning rubber bumper on MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:09:57 -0000
I have used ArmorAll and Black Chrome and found them little different.  On a
warm, sunny day I spray the stuff on and spread it all over and allow it to
dry.  Then do it again, and again, and again, as many times as you can
stand, *don't* rub it off between each application.  Eventually you may find
that it seems the surface will not 'absorb' any more and it will not dry.
Maybe the sun just went down and wouldn't dry it off any more.  Finally,
buff it up with a soft cloth.  The depth of lustre is really satisfying, and
it lasts much longer than a simple wipe on, polish off.  Mind light-coloured
clothes, though.

PaulH.