bizarre picture

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: bizarre picture
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:52:44 -0700
I just changed the desktop on my Win98 computer to a small picture that I
got from this list. It is now tiled over the screen. It shows two women
dragging a guy towards a chrome bumpered MGB with a hardtop, wirewheels,
mid 60s vintage.

I believe its from a movie. Can anyone enlighten me to today's trivia
question on what this picture is and what movie? I'm thinking it had a lame
title like "Pussycat Die" (or maybe thats from something else on this
list). Special bonus if someone can tell more on this possible "classic" movie.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT