RE: Mysterious Bushes

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mysterious Bushes
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:27:29 -0700
You're right the lower V8 bushes are one piece.  The
polyurethane and nyatron are two piece (look like top hats).
The upper bushings fit in the king pins and are two piece no
matter what material (here I go sticking out my neck again).
I believe in any case the conical (and smaller) ones go in
the upper location.

Something else comes to mind.  The back spring shackles also
have "top hat" style bushes.  You might check there.

Larry Hoy