Re: Clutch Bleed

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleed
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:11:18 -0500
I do it too! 30 years worth or mechanics work.. and specifically nearly 25
different LBC's ...I've always run a tube back up to my resevior from whatever
nipple I'm bleeding so I don't have to keep refilling it.
If you're concerned about crap in your system... you should be
flushing it to begin with. If you're really worried about recirrculating
some tiny pieces of crud, a small piece of cheese cloth and a rubberband
as a filter on the end of the hose solves that.

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com