Update on Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration vs. MGB

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration vs. MGB Restoration Guide
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:04:33 -0500
I received Porter's MGB Restoration Guide (ISBN 1859606075) and also the
Haynes Repair Manual in the mail yesterday. The back cover of the MGB
Restoration Guide states "previously titled MGB Purchase and Restoration
Guide." The book is now published by Haynes. I bought this copy from
Amazon.com for about $25. Just wanted to pass that along if someone else was
interested in buying the book and could not locate it under the old title.
>From my initial skim of the book, it looks like it will be a great resource
this weekend when I go to look at that '72 B I'm looking to buy.

Craig
No B's yet