Bye for now.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bye for now.
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 00:30:51 -0600
Gotta leave at least for a while. This is beginning to take time I don't
have to spare for the tack my participation has taken lately. I'm
involved in two films, a TV series and the local Music Awards show all
in the next two weeks, then have to make a quick sweep through North
Carolina and New York. As far as I can tell, the last useful comment on
the great brake bleeding controversy has been said both by myself and JN
and I can't recall any other unfinished business. I should be able to do
e-mail at least three or four times a week if anybody needs to contact
me.

Thanks for the hospitality, sorry about the unpleasantness; I don't like
to be called a fool, even by insinuation. Best to take the fray and
myself out into the parking lot. Hope to meet most of you someday.  ;)

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/