Re: Chrome exhaust tip

To: "Bill Holt" <lbcholt@one.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome exhaust tip
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:25:24 -0500
plenty of Pep units will fit..but he chrome rusts right out within a few months.
(cheap flake off type plating)
Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com