identifying exhaust manifolds

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: identifying exhaust manifolds
From: Bart Niswonger <bart@cs.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:02:13 -0800
Howdy -- Its time to replace the exhaust that I basically destroyed
while "learning" to tune (though the speed bumps in California did not
help).  I went back and looked over many of the posts on this subject
in the list archives, and it sound like people like the Peco exhaust
w/ early stock manifold.

My questions:

1) How do I know what manifold I have (its rusty, thats about all I
know - the car is at home, I am not).  The car is a 74.5 B (rubber)

2) Where might one find this Peco exhaust, and what might the cost be?

Thanks much

Bart