Re: How to Bathe a Cat[NONLBC-anticat]

To: Steve Conley <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Subject: Re: How to Bathe a Cat[NONLBC-anticat]
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:33:21 -0500
Any qualified cat mechanic knows that if you use DOT 5 toilet water, closing the
lid will not keep the feline entrapped in the bowl. This is clearly stated on
page 62 of the Clymer's Cat Manual. May I suggest that you "read your cat
manual"? Hey, wait just a second here... I hope you aren't one of those guys who
owns a cat but hasn't bought a manual.

The Dog