rebuild/good karma

To: bfrench@nh.ultranet.com
Subject: rebuild/good karma
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:40:16 -0500
Wow! I must be living right. I talked to my mechanic about doing the
rebuild and bringing the parts to him for inspection. He thought it was
a good idea and doable. He countered with the offer to clear a workspace
for me and have me do much of the work there. He has original factory
manuals, complete sets of factory tools, benches, thirty years of
experiance. etc,etc I must be living right (It must be from being being
nice to all those drunks at 0-dark thirty). This looks too good to pass
up the only downside is a twenty minute drive. He said he is lonely in
the shop during the winter and I could keep the wood stove stoked for
him. Think of the savings by not having to buy any tools or books!!
Carl French