Another MG in the household...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Another MG in the household...
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:54:22 -0500
I was going to title this as "New MG in the household", but the "new"
one is older than the "old" one, so it gets confusing pretty fast.

My wife is now the happy owner of a '58 ZB Magnette!  The car has
already gotten a name, "Miss Daisy", and has taken the space in the
garage normally occupied by my Midget.  In fact, right now, Marcy's
regular car is parked outside, too, while we undertake some inital work
on the Magnette to get it basically road-worthy.  We're determined to
get it on the road for at least a healthy run up to temperature before
the snow flies.

The big kick for me is that this is a watershed in Kotting history, the
first female MG nut!  She's already been in the garage for quite a few
hours working on it (with a little help from me).  She hasn't bled on
the car yet, but she's going to be introduced to the art/science/black
magic of diagnosing Lucas electrics this evening!

Wish us luck!

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget (Martha)