Re: Newbi needs info

To: JW5301@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbi needs info
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:53:58 -0500
> I have been lurking on the list for a little while and have learned a
great
> deal of information.  I am in the process of repairing a 741/2 MGB and
need
> some major sill repairs done.  Could anybody help me with a shop in the
> philadelphia area that is good, reputable and willing to allow me do the
> strip down of the car?  Any help is appreciated.
> Jim W

Indeed!  You actually have a variety of choices...

1)    Power British.  They're located in Norristown, and Brian is a terrific
guy - although he is a TR guy at heart!  email: britcars@powerbritish.com or
call 1.610.270.0505

2)    The Roadster Works.  Located in Trevose (Bensalem), and in this case
too Rich is a great.  He did the light body repair on my TR6 from an
accident, and it looks good as new.  1.215.355.0833

3)    DSA Auto Services.  Located in Levittown/Bristol.  I don't know Don,
but I worked with Albert for three years... and I've seen him do many MGB
sill jobs, absolutely no doubts about his cutting and welding skill!
1.215.547.8779

4)    British Miles.  Located in Morrisville.  Inclusion because they are in
the PHL area... (UHMMM other listers please give your input!!!!!!!  You know
my awkward situation) 1.215.736.9300

5)    Ragtops & Roadsters.  Located in Perkasie.  $$$$$$  1.215.257.1202

I'd feel confident with choosing any of the first three (I've used Rich for
bodywork as he is very close by)

We're pretty fortunate here in south eastern PA.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @home