List Logo

To: MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Logo
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:56:42 -0800
I've seen the list logo and the regalia with it, and its pretty good, but...

At the Palo Alto show last September, Larry Colen showed me the local
club logo badge that he got from his father,  affixed to the grill of
his car.  Looked pretty good, as well as being a piece of sports car
history.  I was thinking that it would be great to have a logo that
could be reproduced in a badge (enameled?--square, round, octagon?),
something like the RAC or BARC ones in GB.  Alternatively, is the
list logo available in windshield sticker form?  Someone at the show
had created a bunch of "club" stickers for his friends (North Bay
B's?) --not actually a club from what I understand, but pretty cool.

Chris Attias
'64 MGB
'84 Alfa Romeo GTV-6